3-4 days per week
Lock Search Group is a leading permanent placement recruiting firm and we are currently recruiting for a Human Resource Business Partner for a global pharmaceutical company with an office located in Canada.
In this role, you would be responsible for providing strategic and operational HR business support within the region on all HR areas and support leaders to embed and implement HR strategies to support meeting business goals. You will be a trusted and credible partner to the business unit by demonstrating HR generalist effectiveness and key to ensure that there is excellent support for employees and the management team throughout the full employee cycle.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Support the management team to plan execute organizational design changes, up skilling, re-structures and change initiatives.
- Responsible for ensuring robust and pragmatic HR policies and procedures are in place that are regularly updated for employment and workplace practice changes.
- Manage the recruitment and hiring process all local roles - develop effective, innovative recruitment methods, partnering with Talent Acquisition team
- Managing all employee relation issues (grievance, disciplinary, performance management, redundancies) or timely and pragmatic solutions, in line with relevant SOPs and systems.
- Responsible for optimizing the yearly PDR cycle including training managers on improved coaching practices.
- Lead the Canada succession planning process in identifying talent with the management team, agree development initiatives and future moves through partnering with the Global HR team
- Develops collaborative relationships with all levels of employees to foster an open, transparent, and positive culture.
- Manage all local salary review recommendations, process, approval, and implementation in cooperation with EU HRD and Global C&B.
- Manages payroll changes, sign off and ensures accuracy of payroll data. Works closely with the payroll team for all payroll issues, audits, and requirements.
- Understands key HR metrics, tracks, and provides analysis and solutions, as needed.
- Leading relevant HR projects for the region or supporting the wider EU/Global HR team for country inputs.
Education and Experience:
- Preferred qualification: Member of CPHR
- Degree qualification
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Human Resources within broad generalist experience
- Must have experience of supporting commercial / field sales and marketing teams.
- Must have experience within pharma or life science industry.
- Excellent understanding and up to date training of local employment law
- English is the business language; French would be desirable.
- Experience with Workday would be beneficial.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Michael Villeneuve using the “Apply” button. You can also submit your resume directly to Michael Villeneuve at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating “Field Case Manager” in the title of the email.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.