District Manager – Nanaimo, BC
For over half a century this Canadian company has been a supplier of essential industrial commodities and related services across the country. With an extensive nation-wide customer base, they service a broad spectrum of industrial, residential and commercial customers. They are looking to add their next ‘District Manager’ in one of the most sought-after markets in Western Canada -- Nanaimo, BC.
- With full P&L responsibility, you will provide leadership and strategic direction to operations, sales, service, and administrative teams including those based in remote sites. Specifically, you will fulfill the following key responsibilities:
- Build business plans and oversee their implementation in order to capture business growth and consistently deliver budgeted financial results
- Build a strong service and delivery team through recruiting, coaching, training and mentoring
- Ensure all operations are managed safely and in accordance with the company’s stated values
- Develop and maintain a strong customer service focus to ensure customer satisfaction, retention and growth.
- Manage budgets and forecasts and report on performance of key business metrics
IDEAL CANDIDATE: TO FIT THE ROLE
- A minimum of eight years of related business experience with proven leadership, business and financial acumen, and effective decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Experience with union personnel management – including coaching, and training, to disciplinary action
- Demonstrated track record of managing safe operations at multiple locations
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify and develop business opportunities and establish a positive company profile within the local business community
This leadership opportunity comes with a competitive base and bonus structure, vehicle package and expense account, as well as strong benefits and a favourable RRSP plan.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.