LOCK SEARCH GROUP
POSITION: Bilingual Customer Service Representative – 12 Month Contract
LOCATION: Brampton, ON
Lock Search Group is a leading external recruiting firm and we are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading global medical device company who is on the hunt for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative to cover a 12-month contract and join their growing team.
In this position, you would be responsible for providing top tier B2B customer service and managing the product order process for hospital accounts.
Work hours are standard office hours from Monday to Friday, with one mandatory late shift every week from 11:00am-7:00pm. The weekday that you work the later shift can be selected up to 3 weeks in advance and can change as your schedule permits (i.e. you do not have to work the late shift on the same weekday every week).
- Ensure a high level of service so that accounts are retained, and the company’s image and reputation is favourably maintained
- Process orders through phone, email, fax and other platforms
- If required, correctly clarify customer orders and input them in the system
- Support accounts with various needs such as custom orders, bulk orders, monthly billing etc.
- Complete all order related functions in a timely manner for standard and expedited orders
- Work with senior management in areas relating to lost products, customer credits, quality complaints etc. to provide the best possible solution to the customer
- Keep up to date on company product knowledge and offerings
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure delivery times are met
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the established guidelines
- Escalate conflicts as required that may impact customer or business revenue
- MUST BE bilingual in French and English (oral and written)
- High school education is mandatory; post-secondary education is preferred, but not mandatory
- 2+ years of previous B2B customer service and order management experience, preferably in Medical/Healthcare
- Candidates with 4+ years of B2C customer service and order management experience may be considered
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations and deals with conflict effectively
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume to Dana Lamanna using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.