We are currently seeking a Director of Training to join the senior leadership team of a leading medical technology company in the GTA.
The Director of Training will oversee all internal and external training programs and provide leadership in the development and implementation of national training strategies.
- Develop and coordinate in-house product training programs
- Continuously update training programs to meet changing requirements
- Ensure all training programs and materials are designed in a way that will meet company and customer needs
- Follow up with customers to ensure the effectiveness of training
- Provide leadership to training and education personnel
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and medical affairs teams
- Maintain communication with global counterparts to facilitate implementation of strategic programs
- Provide leadership related to product launch training
- Provide ongoing input related to business unit training
- Travel nationally and internationally in support of business activities
- University degree (preferably in Education or Adult Education)
- 10-15 years of related experience in the medical device sector including experience in training and education
- Bilingual (French/English) strongly preferred
- Proven ability to work effectively with sales teams and customers
- Strong team building abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
To apply, please submit your resume using the "Apply Now" button.
We thank all applicants, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.