Planright Associate Advisor
Lock Search Group has partnered with a leader in financial services to grow its local team in Vancouver. We are actively sourcing for an Associate Financial Advisor to partner with a senior advisor and clients in the Lower Mainland. Passionate about their people, our client offers world-class advice and financial solutions. This is a great opportunity to join a leading Canadian institution that will provide you with advancement and growth for your career in financial services. Our client offers an excellent workplace culture, supportive environment and is invested in the growth of their team.
- First point of contact for clients looking to meet and discuss their financial needs and plans with an advisor
- Consult with clients over the phone to answer immediate questions on their retirement and financial goals, and co-ordinate meetings accordingly.
- Manage sales pipeline and leads; ensure timely follow up and book necessary meetings
- Identify opportunities and provide appropriate recommendations based on clients financial goals.
- Build strong client relationships and support the senior advisor to ensure top quality service
- Effectively manage communication with client-base and strategically balance competing client needs
- Minimum 1+ years of experience as a Financial Advisor/Associate
- LLQP licensed a must
- MFDA or IIROC licenses required to be completed within 2 years if not current
- A current or in-progress financial planning designation – ie. CFP
- Proven success in account management or sales
- Experience using a CRM and other industry-specific software
- Knowledge of financial services, investments and wealth management best practices
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.