Our client is a leading pharmaceutical research and development company based in the GTA, and they are currently looking for a Senior Pharmacokinetic Scientist to join their team.
The Senior PK Scientist will be responsible for conducting pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic data analysis and assisting in the design of bioavailability studies.
- Perform statistical analysis of pharmacokinetic data from clinical studies and comparative bioavailability trials
- Perform PK/PD modelling
- Review study protocols and prepare/review study reports
- Ensure study reports are accurate and delivered in a timely manner
- Provide support in the preparation and review of Statistical Analysis Plans
- Maintain knowledge of regulatory guidelines
- Develop and implement SOP’s related to pharmacokinetics, biometrics and report writing activities
- Other tasks as required
- Master of Science degree in Pharmacokinetics or related field
- 5+ years of experience in designing and conducting bioavailability and bioequivalence studies
- Proficiency in PK software and statistical software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To apply, please submit your resume to Bryan Forrest using the “Apply Now” button.
We thank all interested applicants, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.