Inside Sales Representative
Our client is a Global leader in the Medical Device industry, specifically dental solutions. They have asked Jordan Taylor of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for an Inside Sales Representative to join their team in the Greater Toronto Area. This is a 12-month term position.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for achieving or exceeding sales and service goals through the effective selling and promoting of company products, solutions, education, and services to existing and potential new customers within the framework of organizational policies and directives. The primary focus will be in telephone selling with specific targeted customers to support the growth of a defined regional territory.
- Responsible for supporting territories by meeting and exceeding quotas and KPI’s
- Attend corporate training to further develop understanding of the company, products, services, and industry trends
- Manage targeted customer lists and maintain accurate customer files and records in order to have complete up-to-date customer information, which can be shared among the local organization
- Achieve targeted sales goals and other initiatives relative to a given quota within the framework of key targeted customers
- Track and report on telephone sales activities and results, identifying key areas of success or areas for improvement
- Report to the management about any key trends or competitive tactics that have been identified with targets
- Study and stay informed on products, technologies, internal processes, and other general information of interest to company or to customers
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all company policies and procedures and demonstrate the ability to effectively implement them at the Inside Sales level
- Correspond with local field representatives to understand daily business needs and leads
- Complete all administrative work in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years of achievement in customer-interfacing work experience
- Preferred minimum of 2 years in achievement-oriented sales, preferably in the medical device field
- Understand basic functions of Salesforce and Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to digest, to comprehend, and verbalize highly technical information related to company and industry products and services
- Demonstrated professional sales skills
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be an advocate to changing markets and technology
- Time management skills
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume in confidence to Jordan Taylor via the “apply now” button.