Our client is an industry leading company specializing in medical and surgical products. They are currently looking for a Medical Device Representative to join their Ontario sales team.
The incumbent will achieve sales and profits targets and increase market share in the assigned territory.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and prospective customers including nurses, physicians and clinic staff
- Create and execute business development strategies
- Collaborate with other sales team members to maximize business opportunities
- Develop strong knowledge of company products and competition
- Attend national meetings and training conferences
- Maintain detailed customer information records
- Collaborate with management in areas related to sales performance and customer satisfaction
- Other duties as required
- University degree
- 5+ years of sales/marketing experience in a related field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Working proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge in areas related to medical science (ie. biology, anatomy) is an asset
To apply, please submit your resume to Steve Bews using the "Apply Now" button.
We thank all interested applicants, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.