Have you grown your career and are now looking for a way to leverage your industry knowledge and contacts into something completely new and different?
Many of our most successful employees have done just that and are now established and recognized Recruitment Consultants across the country. This unique opportunity keeps you connected to the industry you know while providing an opportunity to support candidates looking to grow their careers and helping clients’ secure top talent as they strive to grow their business.
Established in 1983, Lock Search Group has been recruiting the very best talent in a wide cross section of industries including; Industrial Engineered Products, Business to Business, Consumer Goods, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Operations.
The Operations Recruiter will participate extensively in full cycle recruitment initiatives and play a crucial role in supporting business needs and objectives through the delivery of top talent. This person must be a passionate, dynamic and highly motivated individual with experience in the Operations/Logistics/Supply Chain sector, someone with a strong competitive nature.
- Source and screen candidates through a variety of sourcing channels
- Facilitate interviews with potential candidates before presenting candidates to clients
- Complete client specific and pre-employment processes
- Create positive candidate experiences by delivering excellent ‘customer service’ in all candidate interactions, whether via email, Skype, phone or in person interviews
- Establish, build and manage effective partnerships with clients
- Work with the national Lock team to identify top accounts, target skill sets and key market segments
- 5+ years’ experience in an Operations leadership or senior sales role with previous experience in an Operations capacity
- Proven sales ability and professional customer relationship skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, combined with an excellent judge of character and business acumen are essential
- Results oriented, with the ability to manage tight deadlines and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)