HR People & Culture Generalist
Reaching out with a phenomenal opportunity within the CPG Food Space for aspiring HR Professionals!
Our client, a very well positioned and fast-growing health food manufacturing company is gearing up for their next stage of growth and we are seeking a skilled HR People and Cultural Generalist to join the team. In the role you will work as a key member of the HR team focused on multiple facets of duties including recruitment, onboarding, employee performance management and group benefits.
- Provide operational HR support and guidance to managers and employees in all core functional areas of HR including employee relations, performance management, progressive discipline, recruitment, talent management, compensation & benefits, and employee engagement
- Own the full-cycle recruitment process for salaried and hourly employees including the creation of job descriptions, posting job ads, conducting phone screenings, scheduling interviews with hiring managers, and generating offer letters to send to new hires
- Coordinate onboarding activities and ensure that the new hire orientation process properly introduces new employees to the culture
- Oversee benefits administration: acts as plan administrator for group benefit plans and liaises with benefit and wellness providers and management as it relates to plan design, renewals, enrolments, and terminations.
- Partner with the Plant Managers and Health & Safety Coordinators to provide guidance and support regarding specific issues relative to health & safety programs, initiatives, and policies
- 3-5 years of experience working in a human resources capacity; previous work experience in the food manufacturing sector, a unionized environment or a start-up environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent post-secondary education in Human Resources or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience in all spheres of the HR function, more specifically in recruitment, benefits administration, performance management, onboarding & offboarding, and compensation planning
- Strong working knowledge of benefits administration; experience with US benefits is considered an asset
- Strong track record building strong cultures with integration of core values
The company provides a competitive compensation package, flexible work arrangements accompanied by a Tier 1 leadership team and peer group. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company growing rapidly and poised for explosive growth in the coming months.
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual that thrives on a collaborative and fun culture. If you would like to learn more about this fantastic opportunity, please reach out asap. I look forward to hearing from you!
If this opportunity has you excited do not hesitate to reach out. Looking forward to hearing from you!
To apply directly please send your resume to Ryan Berrecloth by using the “Apply Now” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.