Our client is a Canadian insurance and benefits provider, named one of Canada’s Top Employers. They have asked Jordan Taylor of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Benefits Consultant to join their team.
As the successful candidate, you will draw on your expertise and knowledge in both group insurance and pension to lead client meetings, renewal meetings and regular communications that provide added value and service to our clients. You will use your entrepreneurial spirit to drive and grow business while keeping the clients’ service needs at the core of everything you do; building relationships through which our clients can embrace the advice you provide on a full range of benefits and services.
Significant travel will be required to remote and non-remote regions across Canada to deliver employer and employee presentations and to develop long-term relationships. Additional job duties will include participating in regional and annual client workshops, addressing client inquiries in a timely manner, assessing needs of large-case clients, preparing client meeting reports and achieving annual retention objectives.
- Must be licensed in Life, Accident & Sickness, or become licensed within six months of hire
- Two to five years’ experience in group insurance and/or pension plans, with previous experience in a client service role
- Exceptional customer service skills, with the ability to develop strong partnerships with our clients
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Effective issue resolution skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Extensive travel is required to remote and non-remote First Nations Communities
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume to Jordan Taylor via the “apply now” button.