We have an exciting opportunity with a global leading pharmaceutical company in the GTA. They are currently looking for a Head of Digital Transformation to lead the team in developing and implementing digital and multi-channel capabilities.
- Lead and oversee digital/multi-channel projects
- Ensure alignment of digital strategies with business and customer objectives
- Provide input on customer and market challenges
- Work with marketing teams to plan and execute digital campaigns
- Develop and maintain digital infrastructure
- Measure effectiveness of new technologies
- Develop innovative digital strategies to meet changing needs
- Build and maintain key vendor relationships
- Partner with key internal stakeholders to develop digital SOP's
- Ensure compliance of multi-channel marketing
- University degree in relevant discipline. MBA preferred
- 8+ years of marketing experience in a healthcare environment
- 5+ years of digital and multi-channel marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of digital communication channels
- Proven ability to design digital solutions that deliver meaningful impact
To apply, please submit your resume using the "Apply Now" button.
We thank all interested applicants, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.