Our client develops cutting edge medical device products focused on medical aesthetics. They are currently looking for a highly skilled Director of Quality & Regulatory Affairs to oversee and provide direction for quality and manufacturing functions.
- Ensure all SOP's are followed and that deviations are investigated
- Review testing results and ensure that products meet all quality requirements before distribution
- Manage customer complaints and reject returned items
- Ensure all vendors are in compliance with company standards
- Review and update SOP's on a regular basis
- Oversee any changes related to products, ingredients, documentation and manufacturing procedures
- Approve product changes and ensure specifications are changed accordingly
- Provide reports to management and regulatory teams
- Other duties as required
- University degree
- 8+ years of Quality Assurance experience in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic or medical device industry
- Experience managing teams
- Experience in medical device manufacturing is a strong asset
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply, please submit your resume using the "Apply Now" button.
We thank all interested applicants, however only qualified candidates will be considered.