Lock Search Group: Key Account Manager
Our client, one of North Americas leading distributors and manufacturers of e-vape hardware and liquids, has asked Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Key Account Manager.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for assigned high-profile, key accounts. They will be the lead point of contact for all key customer matters, anticipate the customer’s needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for the customer’s are met, and help the customer succeed. The Key Account Manager will also bring in new business from existing customers or contacts and will develop new relationships with potential customers.
- Maintain and develop working relationships with existing customers.
- Visit potential customers to prospect new business and initiate long-term integrated partnerships.
- Analyze customer data to develop a deep knowledge and understanding of their needs.
- Implement corporate business plans to achieve growth objectives.
- Build and implement a go-to-market strategy for new products and programs.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments like marketing, manufacturing, finance, and supply chain to ensure the highest quality of integration and execution for your key accounts, with a central focus on always delivering customer needs.
- Develop a deep understanding of all products and programs, with a full awareness of the varying product categories.
- Other related duties as assigned or required.
- 5+ years of Key Account Management experience working in the CPG industry.
- Ability to work autonomously yet still collaborate within a team.
- Outstanding relationship building abilities
- High level of integrity, self-discipline, sense of urgency and results oriented.
- Exceptional customer service, interpersonal and communication skills; able to quickly identify & prioritize key business development opportunities.
- Strong planning, analytical, technical, and organizational skills.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume in confidence to Andrew Anderson via the “apply now” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.