Project Manager – Food Production Sector
Our client is an innovative, and entrepreneurial leader from within the Food Production sector. They have asked Cameron Lappin of the Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for an experienced, team-oriented Project Manager to support their growth strategy and join their team in the Greater Vancouver Area.
- Collaborate with teams to coordinate capital project activities, accounting for overall strategy, costs, resources, and vendors
- Establish and implement project management best practices and plans, ensuring adequate resources to carry out deliverables according to timelines
- Review and administer contract documentation and budgets
- Maintain records of project management activities and communication between teams; update management team on progress
- Manage contractors, contract manufacturers, and other outsourced contracts as needed
- Identify critical path, project risks, and barriers to implementation; develop and execute solutions to alleviate risks and barriers
- Oversee internal and external meetings; provide agendas, meeting minutes with follow-up actions; track action progress and completion
- Support management team on business development and stakeholder engagement
- University Degree in Engineering, or similar discipline is key
- 3+ years of project management experience directly from within the food manufacturing sector is preferred, or from the Pharmaceutical, or Beverage Production sector
- Experience in food extrusion would be a major plus
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to effectively lead cross-functional teams
- Expertise with Project Management software
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment -- managing multiple deadlines
- Flexibility to travel as required – travel into the US will be involved at times
This exciting opportunity with a competitive salary, incentive program; as well, company paid health/dental benefits, vacation plan; as well, flexible work environment and growth opportunities.
To apply directly please send your resume to Cameron Lappin at; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.