Our client is a Toronto-based healthcare technology company that provides a platform for physicians to connect with key healthcare stakeholders. They are currently looking for a Marketing Manager to help grow their KOL network and build marketing strategies and content.
- Develop and execute physician engagement strategies
- Cultivate relationships with KOL's
- Manage the planning and creation of content across a variety of formats (blogs, videos, templates, infographics)
- Create and execute an SEO strategy for company content and website
- Develop content strategy for the company website including branding, messaging, feature additions and optimizing for SEO
- Plan and execute social media strategy (scheduling, monitoring, and measuring social media activity on all social channels)
- Report on monthly content, social, website and keyword performance
- Communicate and educate physicians about value propositions and best practices
- University degree in a health or business related discipline
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Creative marketer with strong social media skills
- Skills in Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Salesforce and/or other CRM tools is a strong asset
- Passionate about building and engaging social communities
- Clear and creative communicator
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
While we thank all applicants, only those being considered will be contacted.