Our client is a North American manufacturer in the Farm channel. They have asked Dave Dureno of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a National Account Manager for their East Coast USA Territory (including Chicago).
The National Account Manage will be responsible for prospecting new customers and increasing volume with existing customers. The successful candidate will meet or exceed sales targets while building strong relationships with customers.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers
- Visit existing and potential customers to prospect new business and initiate long-term integrated partnerships.
- Hunt net new business
- Gain a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Provide a consultative, solution based experience to all accounts
- Record and maintain sales, orders and customer profile information
- Review personal sales performance and key performance indicators daily
- Complete sales reports
- Remain up to date on market trends
- Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or related field
- 3+ years experience in a sales environment successfully meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Proven track record for growing established sales accounts and prospecting new accounts
- Outstanding relationship building abilities
- Proficient at Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong time management skills
- Must have a sense of urgency, drive and ambition
- Ability to work autonomously yet still collaborate within a team
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume in confidence to Dave Dureno via the “apply now” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.