Field Marketing Manager
Our client is a leading medical device company transforming the lives of patients across the world! They have retained Lock Search Group to assist in their search for a Field Marketing Manager to join their Edmonton team.
The successful candidate will deliver effective marketing initiatives that enhance company brand and customer experience. The ideal candidate will have a proven track-record of building and implementing social media and website campaigns.
- Create social media and website marketing campaigns across various channels
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop strategies and tools to help meet business and marketing objectives
- Ensure all social media posts are in alignment with brand objectives
- Take lead on Public Relations (PR) content and media activations for the organization
- Build dynamic partnerships with various social media platforms
- Manage and leverage technology partners to drive the most efficient communication methods
- Plan and manage internal communications budget, including monthly forecasting and accruals
- Conduct analysis of marketing campaigns and report on effectiveness
- Post Secondary Education in Marketing, or equivalent working experience
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- 2+ years of social media experience
- Experience in medical device, health care or consumer environment is preferred
- Strong knowledge and expertise on all social platforms, including paid social campaigns across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and other emerging platforms
- Proven track record of creative and resourceful approaches to unique marketing challenges
- Demonstrated ability in making brand-appropriate & business building strategic decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If the opportunity to work with an industry leading organization, providing an attractive compensation package and comprehensive benefits with a significant opportunity for career growth, is of interest to you, please apply in confidence directly!
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.