Our team is looking for an experienced Human Resources professional to join an innovative biopharmaceutical company in the GTA. The Human Resources Manager will implement HR policies, programs and practices, while supporting recruiting, on-boarding and training programs.
- Oversee compensation and budget plans
- Manage full-cycle talent acquisition process
- Establish and implement HR policies and procedures
- Manage all aspects of employee relations
- Communicate responsibilities, benefits, schedules, promotion opportunities, etc. to employees
- Conduct periodic review of benefit plans
- Develop and implement health and safety programs
- Other duties as required
- University degree required
- 7+ years of progressive Human Resources experience, including experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage relationships at all levels of the company
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Bilingual (French/English) preferred
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however only candidates being considered will be contacted.