Our client in the Consumer Goods industry has asked Dave Dureno of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for an HR Generalist to join their team in the north GTA.
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance
- Maintain expert knowledge of company policies as set forth in the company policy manual
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions. Prepares offer letters and new hire packages
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation
- Manages company payroll
- Manages company benefits program
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues
- Responds to inquiries regarding HR policies, procedures, and programs
- Oversees Health and Safety program.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
- 5+ years of related experience in HR role, in consumer goods manufacturing environment preferred
- Membership in a Major HR Association preferred
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Must have payroll experience
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume in confidence to Dave Dureno via the “apply now” button.