Strategic Development Program Trainee
Lock Search Group is a leading permanent placement recruiting firm. Our client is one of Canada’s leading national distributors of building products in the construction market (residential, commercial, and industrial). They are looking for energetic and results driven individuals to join their Strategic Development Program to groom them for future leadership positions.
This program will allow Individuals with 1-2 years’ work experience to discover and learn every aspect of the business in a setting that is focused on training new skills. You will touch on all areas of the business as you progress through the training program including customer service, project quotations, sales, operations, and warehouse logistics.
- University Degree or Diploma is required
- Enthusiastic, positive, people-oriented personality
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit, results-oriented mindset and a team player
- Work well with minimal supervision and take ownership and initiative
- Valid Driver's license with clean abstract
- Competitive Base Salary
- Benefits and Pension Plan
- Annual profit sharing
- Top-of-class sales development program with a focus on grooming for leadership roles
- Amazingly thorough training with a strong emphasis on mentorship
- Unlimited potential for internal growth
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply directly please send your resume to Michael Villeneuve by using the “Apply” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.