Personal Lines Account Manager
As a leading BC based insurance broker, our client is known for their high touch, personal attention and white glove service. Servicing affluent discerning clientele, we are looking for an experienced Personal Lines Account Manager to join their growing team. If you pride yourself on your exemplary customer service, and being a trusted insurance advisor that brings value to your client relationship, then this the role for you!
- Minimum 5+ years of Personal Lines insurance experience
- Minimum Level 1 license
- Strong organizational, time management, and presentation skills
- Excellent written, verbal communications
- High attention to detail
- A strong collaborator and teammate
- Ability to work independently, be self-driven and self-motivated
- Customer focused and career minded
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.