Branch Operations Manager
Our client is an innovative Western Canadian manufacturer and their commitment to customer service and excellence for quality has earned them the recognition as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. They have retained Greg Fawcett of Lock Search Group to help assist in their search for a dedicated Branch Operations Manager to lead their successful teams in Calgary and Lethbridge Alberta.
- Execute the operational and fiscal objectives of the branch including staffing levels, sales objectives, budgets, and financial goals
- Maintain and manage inventory levels and equipment
- Develop KPIs for the team to quantify and motivate high performance
- Ensure the company’s plan, systems, and procedures are carried out to improve the operating quality and efficiency of the branch
- Coach the current team of employees to hit individual and corporate objectives
- Ensure the entire branch is operating with a clear focus and positive energy
- Assists in the implementation of the company’s marketing plans as needed.
- Keep up-to-date on market conditions, industry and product knowledge.
- Work to achieve company productivity goals and professional development goals of employees
- Develop and maintain customer and vendor base to ensure exceptional customer service.
- Post Secondary Education or 10+ years’ leadership experience in branch operations for a product and service company
- Results driven with leadership capacities, an ability to lead and motivate
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Strong time management, and organizational skills with the proven ability to manage multiple requests and priorities
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply in confidence for immediate consideration using the blue “Apply” button, or send your resume directly to Greg Fawcett at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.