We are currently seeking a Sr. Medical Science Liaison to join a leading pharmaceutical company in the GTA. This is a field-based position reporting to the Head of Medical Affairs.
The Sr. Medical Science Liaison will be responsible for leading national initiatives to ensure full support of the Medical Affairs team while coaching a high-performing team to successfully deliver value to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide leadership and coaching required to develop and maintain a high-performing team
- Communicated updated standards and practices to the team
- Maintain up-to-date product/disease state knowledge
- Develop and execute processes to ensure continuous delivery of MSL excellence
- Collaborate with leadership to strategically deploy MSL resources to meet company and stakeholder needs
- Identify training needs and develop/execute training programs
- Maintain knowledge of regulatory guidelines and ensure all MSL activities are in compliance with guidelines
- Maintain strong relationships with regional MSL's
- Other duties as required
- Advanced science degree (PhD, MD, PharmD, etc.) required
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical or clinical experience
- 3+ years of MSL management experience with demonstrated ability to motivate, lead and develop direct reports
- Knowledge of Health Canada guidelines
- Demonstrates a high degree of strategic thinking
- Strong ability to effectively communicate scientific information
To apply, please submit your resume using the "Apply Now" button.
We thank all interested applicants, however only qualified candidates will be considered.