Seeking HR management professionals interested in an excellent opportunity to join a very well established and fast-growing company in the Food industry. Our client, a well-positioned and fast-growing health food manufacturing company is gearing up for their next stage of growth and we are seeking a skilled HR Manager to join the team.
In this role you will be responsible for driving and executing the implementation of human resources initiatives, policies, and practices, by partnering with leadership/management teams to create a work culture that promotes key cultural focal points of Value and Purpose.
Topline responsibilities include:
HR Policy/Reporting: Develop, enhance, and implement HR policies, practices, and processes consistent with current regulatory requirements and operational needs. The leadership of special projects.
Talent Management: Manages the company’s overall recruitment and selection process partnering with management on recruitment strategies and techniques aligned to cultural values Tracks, monitors, and reports on results.
Performance Management & Total Compensation: Drives the annual Performance Management process including employee performance including Learning & Development, compensation reviews, and industry best practices.
Learning & Development: Participate in the development and delivery of organizational learning development solutions and programs to ensure work to enhance internal skillsets and capabilities. Deliver HR relevant training associated with the Learning and Development organizational initiatives.
Employee Care & Engagement: Provide guidance, interpretation, and coaching to Managers, Supervisors, and staff on all human resources issues related to company HR policies and practices, performance issues, employment law, and grievance resolution. Develop strong, sustained working relationships with organizational leaders at all levels to support the execution of HR programs and processes.
- Maintain current knowledge of the various BC employment legislation and other HR-related regulations
- Full-cycle recruitment best practices, including use of ATS, sourcing, and other tools/techniques
- Competent at developing HR policies and delivering various HR programs
- Exhibits professional maturity, confidence, and competence
- Demonstrates leadership skills, including engaging interpersonal skills, change management, ability to motivate and influence, and results-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the proven ability to communicate one-on-one and in group settings
- Problem solver with solid analytical skills and the ability to troubleshoot as the need arises. Involves staff in the decision-making process
- Ability to interpret and translate ambiguous situations into a structured format with clear deliverables
- Competent background in HR systems, including ATS and Microsoft Tools (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Post-secondary degree in a Human Resources Program or related social science field
- 5+ years progressive HR work experience in an HR General or HR Advisor function, preferably within a food processing/manufacturing environment.
- CPHR designation (or CPHR Candidacy) would be an asset
- Strong people-orientation balanced with an understanding of business needs.
- Proven ability to engage with company leaders and managers to drive desired culture, work environment, and employee engagement
- Professional verbal and written communication skills, both one-on-one and to groups
- Experience in a culturally diverse work environment
- Fluent in Windows / MS Office environment and exposure to HR information systems
- Capability to work in a team environment with varied departments and diverse personalities. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
We are seeking a strong HR Manager who is interested to join a dynamic team equipped with the ability to grow within the business. The position offers a strong compensation package, a great working environment, and a clear path to grow your career. Looking to hire asap so do not hesitate to reach out!