Inside Sales Representative
Our client, a national distributor of commercial and industrial supplies has retained Jordan Taylor of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a dynamic Inside Sales Representative! They are seeking a highly motivated and goal-oriented individual who will grow the business as well as provide top tier service to existing client accounts.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity with great benefits and an amazing workplace culture!
- Research potential new business and follow up on inbound leads with cold calls and emails
- Generate new business though cold calling, emailing, and qualifying leads
- Encourage retention with current clients by developing effective professional relationships and providing information
- Manage short and long-term pipeline of accounts while forecasting revenue
- Identify potential customer needs and resolve issues as needed
- Meet and exceed personal sales quotas
- Manage, maintain and update lead or customer information on the CRM
- Generate reports for the management team
- Post-Secondary Degree, with a preference for Business and Marketing
- 2+ years of sales experience including cold calling and lead generation
- Knowledge of plastic materials is an asset
- Competitive and self-motivated with the ability to achieve quotas
- Strong ability to analyze sales data to better prospect for new business
- Problem solving skills with the ability to resolve customer issues
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and CRMs
The compensation package will include a competitive base salary, a comprehensive benefits package that includes dental, medical and life insurance coverage, a profit share program and RRSP perks!
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.