LOCK SEARCH GROUP
POSITION: Senior Financial Analyst
LOCATION: Downtown Toronto, ON
Lock Search Group is a leading permanent placement recruiting firm and we are currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst for a leading global mining organization.
In this role, you would be a key player in developing policy and reporting – key functions include: financial analysis, monthly and quarterly consolidation tasks, creating accounting policies, and preparing internal monthly financial reports and external financial statements.
This organization provides many perks such as work from home flexibility, core office hours of 10am-4pm, generous vacation policies, lucrative bonuses, and a fun and inclusive work environment with lots of potential for advancement!
- Lead the consolidation process on a monthly basis including cash flow statements, preparing consolidation entries, and ad hoc analyses
- Run monthly financial reports to provide insights into areas of focus for senior management
- Prepare financial statements (legal entity statements, statement, notes, etc.) on a quarterly and annual basis
- Act as a key Subject Matter Expert and liaise with various teams to assist with accounting issues
- Work with the Finance team to create new account policies in accordance with industry standards
- Assist with improving efficiencies through implementing new processes and systems
- Bachelor’s Degree is mandatory
- CPA with CA Designation is A MUST
- 3+ years of corporate accounting experience
- Strong reporting and analytical ability
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strategic mind-set with an eye for creating efficiencies
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Dana Lamanna using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.