LOCK SEARCH GROUP
POSITION: Account Executive
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA
Lock Search Group is a leading permanent placement recruiting firm and we are currently recruiting on behalf of one of North America’s fastest growing companies!
Our client is a high-growth security technology company and they are in need of an Account Executive to further develop business in Los Angeles and the surrounding region.
The company has different divisions but this role will focus on selling security and surveillance solutions to construction/development sites. An experienced salesperson who has a network of property managers, project managers, superintendents, etc. and is familiar with sites/projects in the LA and surrounding area would be the ideal fit for this position!
In this role, you would be responsible for growing business across a defined territory based out of a home office and in the field meeting with customers.
The company is the #1 provider in this space and in a rapid stage of growth. There is some existing business in this region to manage and grow but a major focus in this role will be business development and solution selling. The company culture is young, modern, innovative, extremely performance driven, and fast-paced and has elements of a tech start-up!
- Create strategic sales plans to determine the best methods to penetrate target clients, market, and verticals
- Develop strong knowledge of product and service offerings to best deliver a consultative, solution-based sale to clients
- Leverage strong relationship building skills with key decision makers, use probing skills, and needs assessment selling principles to best target and service client needs
- Create strong sales presentations through developing innovative proposals and comprehensive solution packages for security systems
- Work closely with internal teams to best ensure deliverables are met and clients are satisfied with service levels
- Create reports on activity level and forecasts
- MUST HAVE: Post-Secondary Degree, preferably in Business or related fields
- MUST HAVE: 5+ years of B2B outside sales experience, preferably selling technology or security solutions
- Strong business development mindset, with the ability to drive net new business
- Experience with strategic, solution-selling/consultative selling methodologies
- Demonstrated track record of excellence in sales
- Ability to manage project timelines and deliverables with internal teams based on client service packages
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with C-Suite decision makers
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to create strategic plans to identify effective sales opportunities
- Team player with the ability to motivate and manage
- Valid Drivers License and access to a vehicle – on-site customer visits and after-hours meetings/networking events will be required occasionally
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and CRMs
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Dana Lamanna using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.