Outside Sales Consultant – Building Products Sector
Our client, a building products manufacturer, providing premium products to the single-family builder/residential markets. They are proud to be the first choice for customers and employees alike. They are currently looking for a highly motivated, genuine and proactive Outside Sales Consultant to join their team in the greater Seattle region.
We are searching for individuals who can provide exceptional client service, someone willing to go that extra mile to exceed all expectations. The successful candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with new & existing clients, assessing their needs, making product recommendations, as well as providing accurate product knowledge and consultation. We are looking for a knowledgeable, industry professional who is customer service focused!
- Develops positive on-going relationships with Builders, Contractors, and Designers.
- Ability to manage, grow, and maximize the returns in a defined territory or market focus
- Focus on selling value, while promoting the organization's competitive advantages within a competitive construction marketplace
- Provide clients with product knowledge, and design insight and expertise
- Maintain a high-profile level within the industry by actively participating in industry associations and events within your territory
- Carry out a variety of educational activities to promote the company and products
- Create and implement local marketing and sales promotions to drive demand and interest
- Post Secondary preferred in sales, marketing, business or equivalent
- 3-5+ years sales experience within the construction/building products sector is a must, with preference to those with experience in the window and door market.
- Strong market intelligence and relationships with single-family builders and contractors in the Greater Seattle Region is a major plus
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills including presentation skills
- Must have a sense of urgency, self-drive, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work autonomously yet still collaborate within a team environment
- Excellent communication and follow up skills
If the opportunity to work with a growing, and motivated company, providing a very attractive compensation package/performance incentives, and comprehensive benefits with opportunity for career growth is of interest, please reply in confidence.
To apply directly please send your resume to Cameron Lappin by using the “Apply Now” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.