We are currently looking for a Medical Strategist to join a leading medical agency in Toronto. The Medical Strategist will oversee the integrity of medical/scientific content while using their scientific expertise to develop strategic approaches to fulfill the brand’s objectives.
- Provide content expertise for assigned brands
- Educate team members on related scientific/clinical content
- Review content for accuracy and consistency
- Manage Medical Directors and monitor performance of staff
- Manage workflow for assigned brands
- Ensure high-quality support for client businesses
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Contribute to proposals and participate in business pitches
- Actively identify areas for improvement
- Other tasks as required
- Advanced degree (PhD, MD or PharmD)
- 5-10 years of relevant agency experience at a leadership level
- 3+ years of pharmaceutical marketing experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead successful presentations
- Strong understanding of marketing principles
- Excellent communication skills
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however only candidates being considered will be contacted.