Regional Territory Manager – Hydraulics
Our client is a global manufacturer and leader in the industrial and technical sector. They have asked Cameron Lappin of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Regional Territory Manager to join their team in the Lower Mainland.
- Develops strong and positive relationships with OEM/End-User Accounts
- Conducts sales and technical product training to multiple channels
- Promotes and creates positive working relationships across the organization
- Develop and execute a short-term and long-term sales plans for overall market share growth
- Analyze market to identify new business opportunities – pipeline management
- Executes special events; trade shows, networking, business meetings
- Works closely with Distribution partners across the Province
- University Degree in Engineering or Business Degree is preferred
- 3+ years ‘outside’ sales experience from with manufacturing, or distributor wholesale sector
- Experience and solid knowledge with hydraulic products and technology
- Ability to travel throughout British Columbia
- Strong analytical skills and high degree of accuracy
- Ability to get good input for decisions and then apply good judgment
Our client offers a generous compensation package, inclusive of a base salary, sales incentives, a company vehicle, flexible health benefits, defined contribution pension plan and a RRSP match program, along with defined opportunity for growth within the organization. This is a rare ‘home-based’ manufacturing sales opportunity!
Please submit your resume in confidence to Cameron Lappin by clicking the blue APPLY button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.