We are currently looking for an Inventory Analyst to join a leading medical device company in the GTA. In this role, you will drive inventory management while delivering reliable and accurate master data.
- Analyze and provide reports of customer consignment inventory
- Perform inventory reconciliation
- Manage returns, write-offs and inventory transactions, and verify product data
- Conduct reporting and SIOP for Canada
- Work with global teams to ensure master data is accurate and up-to-date
- Work with Regulatory and Quality teams to provide data sets for recalls and other reports as necessary
- Other duties as required
- University degree required
- 2+ years of related inventory experience
- SAP experience
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform under tight timelines
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
Please note that only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.