Our client is on a mission to change the future of medicine and create a new era in advance biopharmaceutical manufacturing. They are looking to add a Senior Digital Site Head to their superb team in Toronto, Ontario.
The successful candidate has a great prior experience with supporting the digitization of biopharmaceutical technical operations, has an entrepreneurial spirit and is able to step up and lead in the face of ambiguity. The successful candidate is able to see opportunities in challenges, find paths forward where others have not ventured, and consistently look for a better way to automate the modern biomanufacturing operation.
This is a permanent role that reports to the General Manager. The position is not remote.
- Lead complex and strategic initiatives from beginning through to delivery (like major capital projects, cloud migration, qualification and validation of GxP systems)
- Build and lead a team that covers engineering, end user support and ongoing management and upgrades, quality, and manufacturing systems.
- Will act as part of the senior leadership team
- Act as the customer representative and assist in accelerating site capabilities.
- Responsible for the team that deploys, operates, maintains and supports IT infrastructure, applications, service delivery and executes on continuous improvement initiatives.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and drive solutions, while coaching others to do the same
- Drive mechanisms that ensure projects will be successful in long term
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 15+ years of experience in manufacturing operational technology (OT) and information technology (IT) environments, implementing and supporting Part 11 compliant systems and processes in biopharma
- Lean or Six Sigma experience including process mapping and process re-design
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing technologies and systems at all levels of the ISA95 stack relevant to process automation and manufacturing (e.g., PLCs, PCS/DCS, SCADA, MES, ERP)
- Experience with requirements and constraints of regulated environments including 21 CFR 11, cGMP, and GAMP.
- Experience with managing digital teams in a high velocity environment
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and bonus, benefits like dental care, extended health care, RRSP match and more, with exceptional opportunities for learning and growth.
Applications from people with disabilities are welcomed, accommodation during parts of the selection process are available on request.
If you have the above requirements and this sounds like an opportunity for you, submit your application by clicking the APPLY button!
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.