Branch Manager - HVAC
Our client is one of Canada’s best-established distributors of products for the commercial and industrial construction markets and is proud to be the first choice for customers and employees alike. They are searching for a highly motivated Branch Manager for their location in Vancouver, BC.
As the Branch Manager, you will develop and lead all sales and operations of the facility You will directly manage your own sales plan and maintain direct contact with the market. Other responsibilities include budget/expense control, health & safety compliance, and the resolution of any customer concerns.
You will also be responsible for:
- Being the sales leader for the business developing new, and managing all key client relationships
- Overall P&L responsibility, an understanding of how the financials work and achieve sales, gross profits and profit-sharing goals
- Hiring, training and developing employees to create a high performing team.
- Developing and implementing appropriate strategies to improve productivity.
- Identifying new markets and increase market share.
- Providing market leading and world-class customer service and satisfaction.
The successful individual must have:
- University Degree is required
- Knowledge of HVAC industry and products
- 5+ years of successful Sales/Account Management experience within HVAC
- Leadership capabilities, along with Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Branch, Warehouse or Distribution operations
If the opportunity to work with an industry leading company, providing an attractive compensation package, performance incentives, and comprehensive benefits with a significant opportunity for career growth, is of interest to you, please reply in confidence.
To apply directly please send your resume to Cameron Lappin at; email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.