Our client, Canada’s fastest-growing franchise, is currently looking for a “Restaurant Manager” located in New-Brunswick to continue their expansion across Canada. The candidate must be passionate and proactive!
- Delivering honest to goodness customer service using company’s six service attitudes and driving guest devotion;
- Be a leader in the community building and driving community devotion;
- Leading the team to deliver product high standards at all levels;
- Accountable for directing restaurant operations on a day-to-day basis;
- Ensuring that all team members have the proper training and mentoring to deliver high standards;
- Motivating peak team performance to drive better internal team devotion;
- Analysis business data to understand trends in terms of sales and cost controls and being able to implement changes as needed to control costs at all levels;
- Providing timely reports directly to Home Office;
- Review and comment monthly on P&L statements;
- Ensure all government regulations and procedures are being adhered to;
- Accomplish human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling.
- Minimum of 2-3 years in a management capacity in the QSR or fast casual industry;
- Must have food handlers and smart service certified;
- Well organized, results-driver and multi-tasker;
- Must have strong business intelligence to analyze business trends and be able to find opportunities to drive better results;
- A working knowledge of health and safety and food standards.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.