Outside Sales Representative – Fraser Valley
This well-established, national industrial distributor is growing in Western Canada – more specifically in British Columbia. This high-profile industry leader is looking to add a driven, and passionate Outside Sales Representative to further support a significant commercial, construction, and service-based key account customer base. As well, a professional with the experience to prospect and grow their territory that will cover the Fraser Valley markets.
As their Outside Sales Representative, you will;
- Continue to cultivate and expand revenue with existing customers; with a strategic focus on relationship management and partnership.
- Actively prospect and secure new customers to support new account activation goals
- Work closely with internal stakeholders which include store personnel (inside sales and branch operations team members) and district resources.
- Drive business on a transnational and contractual basis
- Source project sales opportunities
- Focus on selling value, while promoting the organization’s competitive advantages within a competitive marketplace
The successful individual must have:
- 2+ years of successful Outside Sales experience within the wholesale distribution sector, and/or from the construction/industrial sector
- Outstanding sales skills – previous sales training will be highly regarded
- Initiative to prospect for new business with a track record of success managing a key account book of business
- Experience managing a robust sales territory – zone customer mapping, territory management (prioritization of A, B and C accounts)
- Possess the people-skills to build relationships within the industry – networking is important
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with individual drive and a competitive winning spirit
Take this opportunity to work for a company that thrives on seeing their employees excel. This opportunity comes along working with an industry-leading company, providing an attractive compensation package, car allowance, 3 weeks paid vacation and comprehensive benefits. Not to mention, significant opportunity for growth.
If you’re a proven sales professional that possesses urgency, a passion to succeed, and is motivated to join an organization with lots of internal opportunities — apply today!
Submit your resume in confidence to Cameron Lappin, Recruitment Consultant using the “Apply” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.