Branch Manager – Plumbing, HVAC, and Refrigeration
Our client is one of Canada’s best-established distributors of products for the construction, commercial and industrial markets, and is proud to be the first choice for customers and employees alike. They are searching for a highly motivated Branch Manager for a multisite operation in Vancouver, BC.
As the Branch Manager, you will develop and lead all sales and operations for two business units based in the Metro Vancouver area. You will directly manage your own sales plan and maintain direct contact with the market. Other responsibilities include P&L management, team development, health & safety compliance, and supplier relations. In this entrepreneurial and decentralized leadership role…you will have the full control and decision-making capacity to define your success.
You will also be responsible for:
- Being the sales leader for the business developing new, and managing all key client relationships
- Overall P&L responsibility, an understanding of how the financials work and achieve sales, gross profits, and expense management.
- Hiring, training and developing employees to create a high performing sales and operations team.
- Developing and implementing appropriate strategies to improve productivity, and bottom line results.
- Identifying new markets and segments to ensure profitable growth
- Providing market leading and world-class customer service and satisfaction.
- Being a hands-on leader in a fast-paced wholesale environment – capacity to be both proactive and reactive.
The successful individual must have:
- University Degree, or Diploma is highly regarded
- 5+ years of successful leadership experience – Branch or Sales Management in plumbing, HVAC or Refrigeration preferred
- Previous experience with P&L and Budget Management is essential
- Track record of sales and business development is also crucial
- Strong, personable leadership capabilities, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Branch/Store Management from within Wholesale/Industrial Distribution is a major plus
If the opportunity to work with an industry leading company, in a highly decentralized environment that provides an attractive base/bonus compensation package, along with comprehensive benefits, RRSP plan, and career growth, is of interest, please submit your resume.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.