Our client is a leading Contract Research Organization with locations across North America, offering a flexible approach to preclinical and early phase clinical studies for biopharmaceutical companies. They are currently looking for an experienced Clinical Project Manager in Canada. This position is remote based.
The Clinical Project Manager will lead the operational study team and oversee all aspects of assigned projects while managing stakeholder relationships.
- Successfully execute clinical trials and see through to close out
- Proactively manage study timelines and delivery of scope of work
- Act as point of contact for inquiries from internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure critical milestones are met
- Review and approve study-related documents including protocols, informed consents, case report forms, etc.
- Develop and maintain Trial Master File
- Provide support for regulatory submissions
- Ensure GCP and regulatory compliance of project activities
- Review study data and protocol endpoints
- Participate in process improvement initiatives
- Other duties as required
- University degree in Pharmacy, Science or related discipline
- 6+ years of Project Management experience within a CRO or pharma/biotech company
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong client interaction and management abilities
- Problem solving and risk mitigation abilities
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office and Electronic Case Report Forms
To apply, please submit your resume using the "Apply" button or send directly to Bryan Forrest at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested applicants, however only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.