Our team is currently recruiting a Field Service Engineer in Ontario to join a leading provider of laboratory products and equipment. The Field Service Engineer will be responsible for ensuring high quality service to customers within the assigned territory, providing a service of excellence to increase customer satisfaction.
- Maintain technical and operational documentation
- Prioritize new installations according to business objectives and needs
- Oversee preventive and corrective maintenance
- Perform instrument reconditioning
- Maintain stock of spare parts
- Other tasks as required
- University degree in Engineering
- 3+ years of electrical/biomedical engineering experience, including post-sale services
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated ability to present complex issues to multi-level audiences
- Excellent communication skills
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however only those being considered will be contacted.