Our client is a leading global pharmaceutical company with an extensive product portfolio in over 100 countries. They are currently looking for a Senior Product Manager to join their marketing team.
The incumbent will be responsible for developing marketing programs and strategies for the Company's dermatology portfolio.
- Lead product strategy and develop Canadian promotional materials
- Conduct market analysis and research to support portfolio strategy
- Work with internal stakeholders to manage campaigns, marketing materials and national projects
- Coordinate national events and meetings
- Manage brand variable marketing budget
- Provide marketing support to Sales teams and collaborate with Market Access team
- Develop and implement activities to gain market share
- Deliver presentations to leadership team
- Other tasks as required
- University degree
- 7+ years of marketing experience with 5+ years in the pharmaceutical industry
- Digital marketing experience
- Ability to articulate a P&L statement, effectively manage a budget, and forecast inventory
- Strong ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
To apply, please submit your resume using the "Apply Now" button.
We thank all interested applicants, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.