Warehouse and Int’l Logistics Manager
Our client is a longstanding well established global industry leader in manufacturing. They have engaged Patrick Parent from the Lock Search Group to help them find a dynamic and exceptional individual to join their team in a Warehouse and Int’l Logistics Manager position in Montreal, QC.
We are searching for individuals who demonstrate initiative and leadership, enjoy the challenge of solving problems and can collaboratively work within team. They require a strong leader to coach and mentor a team; someone capable of managing a team in a fast-paced warehouse environment and with previous international logistics management experience. The ideal candidate will have the ability to plan in a dynamic environment while keeping focused on the goal of maximizing the Safety, Service Levels, and Inventory Management levels.
Specifically, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Hands-On leadership style – must have warehousing leadership experience, but also the ability to jump in when necessary
- Provide a safe and injury free workplace and comply with all regulations, policy, and procedures
- Coaching and Developing a team, with the ability to provide constructive criticism when necessary to support training process
- Provide operational support, guidance, and direction to all warehousing team members
- Ability to develop and implement a warehousing strategy that will produce higher inventory pick accuracy and turns
- Key and ongoing focus on metrics/key performance indicators to ensure efficiency – Individually and to your team
- Ability to work well with other departments and personnel within those departments
- Mid 80s – High 90s base salary depending on experience
- Additional 10% bonus incentive
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- Respectful work life balance culture
If the opportunity to work with a growing industry leading organization, providing a generous compensation, comprehensive benefits, along with incentives and a strong opportunity for career growth is of interest to you, please apply in confidence now using the “Apply” button, or send your resume directly to Patrick Parent at email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.