Key Account Manager – British Columbia
Our client is a global market leader, and manufacturing innovator from within the industrial sector…that is continuing to grow year on year! They have asked Cameron Lappin of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Regional, Key Account Manager to join their team. The successful Key Account Manager will be a dynamic, self-motivated leader, and sales professional who has a passion for customer service. This instrumental role within the western team will be responsible to managing, support and growing the largest clients within the division.
- Establish, manage, and grow strategic key account supplier relationships
- Contribute to the development of sales presentation materials and product line reviews for strategic national accounts
- Support, and develop marketing programs and promotions as well take on administrative responsibilities
- Work closely with distribution partners on product training and sales development
- Identify and develop programs to address vertical market opportunities
- Negotiate key supplier contracts
- Develop and communicate product/supplier positioning and go-to-market strategy
- Work with sales management to identify and address regional opportunities
- Stay up-to-date with issues that will affect the product categories development
- Target, and promote full product category to large end-user customers (pull through selling)
- Post Secondary Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in key account management sales (Consumer Packaging or Industrial Manufacturing Representative experience)
- Ability to travel up to 20% inclusive of overnight travel
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, SAP and CRM (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Strong working knowledge within the hard goods sector, and/or as a Manufacturer Representative within the industrial sector
Our client will assist YOU to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional
performance and consistent results, you’ll receive a competitive compensation package, comprehensive benefits, as well as exciting opportunities to grow!
Please submit your resume in confidence to Cameron Lappin, Recruitment Consultant by clicking the blue APPLY button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.