Our client, a leader in the Industrial space, has built a strong reputation within the industry. This high-profile company has engaged Lock Search Group to help them find an exceptional Branch Manager to join their growing team.
As the Branch Manager, you will develop and lead all sales and operations of the facility. You will directly manage your own sales plan, and maintain direct contact with the market. Other responsibilities include budget/expense control, health and safety compliance, and the resolution of any customer concerns.
You will also be responsible for:
- Being the sales leader for the business developing new, and managing all key client relationships
- Overall P&L responsibility, having an understanding of how the financials work and achieve sales, gross profits and profit sharing goals
- Hiring, training and developing employees to create a high performing team
- Developing and implementing appropriate strategies to improve productivity
- Identifying new markets and increase market share
- Providing market leading and world class customer service and satisfaction
- Post-secondary education
- 5+ years’ experience in sales/account management
- Leadership capabilities
- Experience with Branch, Warehouse or Distribution operations
To apply directly please send your resume to Minna Johl by using the “apply now” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.