Commercial Account Representative
Our client is one of Western Canada’s leading suppliers and distributors of biodegradable cleaning products, supplies and service providers. Servicing a wide range of businesses from general commercial, industrial, hospitality through to healthcare, our client is looking for an energetic, driven and competitive sales professional to join the team in Vancouver as a Commercial Account Representative in the Fraser Valley.
Responsible to generate new business in the Commercial Business-to-Business space, this new position has phenomenal growth opportunity as this new segment is virtually untapped. As a Commercial Account Representative, operating primarily in the commercial / B2B space your job will be to uncover new opportunities to promote our client’s products and services throughout the Fraser Valley.
If you are looking for:
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Stable organization with a solid industry brand and reputation
- Performance based compensation consisting of salary and incentives
- Employee group benefits
- Car allowance
- Great corporate culture with an energetic and friendly team to work
- Minimum of one year experience in B2B sales
- Post-secondary diploma/degree, ideally with a concentration in business or sales
- Have a “Hunter” sales mentality
- Goal driven, competitive and self-motivated
- Ambitious and strive for success personally and in business
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Experience in identifying new prospects and a strong understanding of the sales cycle
- Thrive on the competitive sales environments and has a “Win-Win” attitude
- History of achieving and exceeding goals – personally and in business
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must be outgoing, tenacious and persistent
- Have a positive, high energy and enthusiastic personality
- Must possess a current driver’s license, reliable vehicle and a solid driving record
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 30 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.