Our client, an international leader in the SaaS sector is looking for a Bilingual Account Executive to cover the Canadian Government Market. The person will develop, implement, and monitor the company’s sales development strategy in Canada in order to achieve targeted profitability and will be responsible for the continued success and growth across the territory and improve the market position.
- Meet and exceed the quota and increased the company’s foothold in the Canadian market through strategic and relentless prospecting and developing the sales pipeline.
- Help develop product positioning and messaging specific to market trends, competitive drivers, region-specific sales channels.
- Build relationships based on trust and transparency resulting in network referrals.
- Create and execute go-to-market plans.
- Build a diverse pipeline of opportunities resulting in consistent and accurate forecasting.
- Experience in B2B SaaS sales focused on the public sector in Canada (investigations, proprietary data, or cybersecurity preferred)
- Bilingual French & English (written and spoken)
- Experience leading the entire sales process from discovery calls to contract negotiation to closing deals.
- Experience dealing with resellers and distributors.
- Great understanding of complex procurement processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and driven by winning new clients (retailers, C-level people, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with professionalism and consistent customer focus.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Pierre Lussier at email@example.com, indicating “Bilingual Account Executive, Saas, Canadian Government Market” in the title of the email.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.