Our client is a leading insurance provider in North America. As they continue to grow, they are currently looking for a Commercial Lines Underwriting Supervisor to join their Atlantic Canada team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that provides a challenging and rewarding work environment with competitive compensation and growth opportunities!
- Provide coaching and mentorship to employees while monitoring performance.
- Lead quality assurance reviews and ensure compliance with policies, procedures and underwriting guidelines.
- Recommend changes to policies and procedures to increase efficiency and improve service.
- Perform employee performance reviews.
- Participate in the hiring process for new employees.
- Act as a subject matter expert for policies, processes, and regulations.
- Recommend action plans based on risk analyses.
- Work with management team to resolve underwriting and staffing issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma or related business experience
- 5+ years of Property and Casualty underwriting experience
- Strong leadership skills with ability to motivate a team
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.