Our client is a global leader in veterinary pharmaceuticals, focused on providing an extensive range of high-quality animal health products worldwide. They are currently looking for a Plant Manager for their Ontario facility.
The Plant Manager will oversee manufacturing operations, ensuring continuous improvement and alignment of corporate strategy with regulatory compliance.
- Implement lean continuous improvement practices
- Provide leadership, training and skill development to direct reports
- Establish KPI's and manage performance of cross-functional teams
- Develop and implement strategic business plan including forecasts, budgets and expenditures
- Ensure all manufacturing operations are conducted in compliance with cGMP and company policies
- Oversee planned and emergency maintenance of machinery/equipment
- Ensure batch discrepancies are properly investigated and corrective actions taken
- Communicate manufacturing issues to senior management
- Work with management to optimize manufacturing operations
- Manage timelines to ensure production and sales needs are met
- BSc degree in Life Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- 10+ years of pharmaceutical manufacturing experience
- Experience in sterile manufacturing preferred
- Expert knowledge of Health Canada, US FDA and EU regulations related to liquid and solid dose drug manufacturing
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
To apply, please submit your resume to Michelle Belzile using the "Apply Now" button.
We thank all interested applicants, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.