Calling on technical Ecommerce Managers looking for an exciting opportunity to lead a marketing team in eCommerce and omni-channel marketing!
Our client, a leader in the Action Sports eyewear space is seeking a dynamic and technical marketing professional to own and support the company’s customer owned DTC platform as an entrepreneurial account manager to drive the strategy, opportunities and KPI’s for the business. In addition to seeking a technically sounds marketing individual with thought leading Ecommerce strategies we are also looking for the right cultural fit centered on team collaboration, personal & professional growth and of course having fun!
- Lead the strategy, management, and execution for paid search, paid social and display channels to efficiently drive new and repeat customer growth
- Work with outside agencies, social media manager and influencers to achieve branding objectives
- Manage sales targets, forecasting, promotions, assortment, and for pure play and click and brick retail partners
- Following ROI guidance drive the paid media, SEO, email, and affiliate strategies required to acquire and retain consumers
- Own web experience & merchandising including usability, navigation, and menus to enhance the consumer experience
- Recommend solutions for website development/maintenance, work with the RI team to lead the website needs and liaise with web developer and any other agencies for changes required
- Understand and advocate for the role of DTC in total business and understand impact on other channels; be able to make decisions that beneficial for the entire business.
- Analyze web store analytics for insights for opportunities to improve DTC performance and to share with other marketing teams to improve consumer engagement
- Make budget recommendations to achieve goals and capitalize on opportunities; manage to approve budgets
- Manage web security, privacy, accessibility, payments
- 5-7 years managing websites and driving the strategy and KPI's for the DTC channel
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business
- Proficient knowledge in Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Google Tag Manager, Shopify,
- Experience in using data analytics software such as Google Analytics
- Strong business acumen. ROI analyses, understanding margins, P&Ls, financial impact of opportunities
- Exceptionally strong digital marketing skills with email marketing, social and paid media
- Strong understanding of website development processes and project management
- Knowledge of email marketing platforms, customer databases, A/B testing, and data analysis
- Experience with Magento or Big Commerce eCommerce platform is a plus
Role offers a competitive compensation package and a leadership team truly engaged in personal and professional development. If the opportunity to work with a growing, and motivated company, providing a strong compensation package, and comprehensive benefits with opportunity for career growth is of interest do not wait as our client is motived to find their next talent.
Look forward to hearing from you!
To apply directly please send your resume to Ryan Berrecloth by using the “Apply Now” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.