Our client is a multi-billion dollar Global organization in the industrial manufacturing industry. They have asked Jack Gawen of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for an Accounting Manager to join their team in Milton, ON.
- Analysis, operation, and summarization of the financial results relative to all matters affecting present and future profitability, financial posture, expenditures, and forecasting
- Review financial operating procedures, diagnose problems, recommend remedies and communicate potential problem areas to operating or corporate management.
- Conduct reviews and analysis of standard cost variances, labour efficiencies, internal controls, collection problems and financial information communications.
- Develop and implement lean accounting systems.
- Supervise the formulation and timely generation of monthly operating results, inclusive of constructive analysis.
- Conduct year-end financial closing and ensure timely reporting of all necessary company reports and forms.
- Review financial performance and equity of current and new customers.
- Generation and enforcement of divisional policies and procedures consistent with corporate direction, generally accepted accounting principles, and good business strategy.
- Coordinate financial and operational planning including annual and mid-year budgets and forecasts and financial strategic planning.
- Evaluate and recommend strategic or operational changes to enhance the performance of the division in attaining and exceeding the established goals, concentrating on financial and internal control aspects but not limited to this area.
- Evaluate and process justification for division’s capital expenditures.
- Prepare annual corporate budgets and forecast.
- Post Secondary education in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- 5-7 years of Accounting experience in general and cost accounting areas.
- 3+ years experience leading a team.
- Experience in an Industrial or Manufacturing Vertical.
- Must have CPA designation.
- Strong analytical skills and high degree of accuracy.
Our client offers a generous compensation package with defined opportunity for growth within the organization.
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume to Jack Gawen via the “apply now” button.