Account Executive- Multifamily Vertical
Lock Search Group is a leading permanent placement recruiting firm and we are currently recruiting on behalf of one of North America’s fastest growing companies!
Our client is a high-growth security technology company and they need an Account Executive to further develop business in the Greater Charlotte Area.
The company has various divisions so this role will focus on selling security and surveillance solutions to the multifamily vertical. A B2B salesperson with previous experience selling a product or service to the multifamily segment and has an existing network is the ideal fit for this position!
In this role, you would be responsible for growing business across a defined territory based out of a home office and in the field meeting with customers.
The company is the #1 provider in this space and in a rapid stage of growth. There is some existing business in this region to manage and grow but a major focus in this role will be business development and solution selling. The company culture is young, modern, innovative, extremely performance driven, and fast-paced and has elements of a tech start-up!
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with existing clients.
- Prospect new business and develop strong relationships with customers through cold calls, industry event participation, regular follow-ups, and excellent customer service.
- Build and maintain a robust sales pipeline/funnel.
- Meet and exceed designated Sales targets.
- Develop innovative proposals and deliver strategic sales presentations.
- Diligently maintain client information and sales activity in designated CRM.
- Prioritize activities and territory management to ensure optimum penetration and profitability, including developing Strategic Account Action Plans.
- Attend and participate in industry events and associations to further expand on industry knowledge and relationships.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Manage special projects and related research.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in business or comparable experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a business development role.
- Experience in the condominium or residential rental market or in the security industry, a strong asset.
- Verified acknowledgement of previous exceptional sales performance.
- Superior English oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results while operating under minimal supervision.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience working with a CRM (Salesforce).
- Experience and knowledge in project management, from start to finish, including delivery, set up, site and design issues while maintaining margins.
- Well organized and ability to multitask.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Pierre Lussier using the “Apply” button.
You can also submit your resume directly to Pierre Lussier at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating “Account Executive- Multifamily Residential” in the title of the email.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.